If you are experiencing:
- Red eye or eyelids
- Dry, gritty or uncomfortable eyes
- Eye irritation and inflammation
- A lot of recent discharge from the eye or watery eye
- Recently occurring flashes or floaters
- Painful eye
- Ingrowing lashes
- Recent and sudden loss of vision
- Foreign body in the eye
You do not have to see you GP.
You can arrange an appointment yourself with an optometrist through the Minor Eye Conditions service.
It is an NHS service provided by accredited optometrists (opticians).
!During Covid, it may be some service are reduced and only the Urgent Eyecare Service is operating.
Visit their website for details and to find your nearest local optical practice that offers the NHS eyecare service.
Find the right information and support about cancer services at Norfolk & Waveney Cancer Service and Support