Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in finding out more about the UEA Medical Centre?
Would you like to influence the development of your local health services?
The Medical Centre would like to invite you to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG). The aim of the PPG allows patients to give their perspective on the services we provide and as a result of this, allows us and the PPG to develop realistic action points to enhance not only the services we offer, but general practice improvements.
Our PPG is virtual - members are occasionally contacted via email to answer a few questions, raise points for discussion and agree action points.
If you would like to join our PPG, please click on the Contact Us tab above (the one under this PPG section) and complete the on-line form to express your interest in joining the group, by typing this in the 'your message' box.
Annual Reports and Action Plans
- 2015/16 PPG Report/action plan here
- 2014/15 PPG Annual Report here
- 2014/15 PPG Action Plan here
- 2013/14 PPG Annual Report here
- 2013/14 PPG Action Plan here
- 2012/13 PPG Annual Report here
- 2012/13 PPG Action Plan here
- 2011/12 PPG Annual Report here
- 2011/12 PPG Action Plan here