We are currently recruiting!
Exciting opportunity for 1 or 2 salaried GP posts!
|Clinical sessions:||4-8 clinical sessions plus admin/cme|
|Salary Scale||£70,440 - £75,060 pro rata dependant on experience|
|Closing date:||As soon as sufficient applications have been received|
|Start date:||Negotiable/as soon as possible|
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, up to date, conscientious doctor, preferably a flexible team player, keen to be involved in all clinical activity within the practice but who will not have administrative responsibility (eg staff, finance etc). An interest in the health of young people is essential.
About the Practice;
- 1 weeks paid student leave per annum
- 6 weeks paid holiday a year
- CQC rated 'outstanding' practice
- 20,000+ patients - mix of students and local residents
- Multicultural mostly young population
- Innovative sexual health, travel and mental health services
- Purpose built Medical Centre on university campus
- PMS Practice
- Training Practice
- EMIS Web computer system
DOWNLOAD: Salaried GP Job Description
If you would like to discuss this post further, arrange a visit to the Practice or apply, then please call Christina Fielding, Business Manager on 01603 251625/251601